Gaspacho Carrots and fruity rapeseed oil Coco BioShare
- 1kg of carrots
- 1 liter of vegetable broth
- 2 onions
- 1 / 2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 200ml of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons offruity rapeseed oil Coconut organic La Tourangelle
- Some stems of fresh coriander
- Start by rinsing and peeling the carrots.
- Cut them into slices
- Peel the onions and slice them.
- Bring the broth to a boil and immerse in the carrots and onions.
- Cook 30 minutes.
- Add the coriander powder, thefruity rapeseed oil Coconut organic La Tourangelle, Coconut Milk and mix the soup with a plunging blender.
- Place in the fridge at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, add chopped coriander leaves and a little pepper.
- Serve cool!
This recipe was created in partnership with My Daily Alternative !